Saturday, September 12, 2009

My satnite

G U Y S! hello!

hmm, nice to see you this night.. how's your satnite goin'? nice? me too!!!

well, even it's not night already. I already pass
my satnite at citos with my dearest friend.

yups, they are ex X7 SMAN 38.

actually, kita kesana niatnya mau buber, dibayarin sama bang Jhon. thankiies ya bang Jhon and his family. such a great time with you all!
eheh, kesempatan ini dimanfaatkan juga buat reuni X7. really great great time!
thankies a bunch ya!

eheh, hal yang paling malesin banget dari gue adalah.. gue pake kebaya ke citos.
K E B A Y A (bold, underline,italic) wanna see me with those outfit? later ya, kalo udah di upload foto nya. I'll tell you deh okay.

bloogers catch ya later ya, I wanna go bath first then go sleep.

niat hari ini : melupakan the boy, LUPA LUPA LUPAAAA..
doakan supaya terkabul ya bloggers!


honeylovebabe signout!

B O N I T A

No comments: