Sunday, September 13, 2009

NOSTALGIA X7

GREAT TIME WITH EX X7

aku kagen pelukan nya Riri (left), huhu Riri I miss you so bad
I also miss my "sok tau" friend Batak (right) effin crazy


wowo, this is our crazy time! kodim (center) is X7 husband , boyfee wannabe
I miss when he said, "udah ngantuk ly?" when Bu lamisri tought us


we're ex X7! damn, I really really miss our day togather with you all




nah, itu beberapa foto buber X-7 hari sabtu kemaren. see? can you guess which one I am?
hha, clue : I'm wearing those awkward stuff (batik + kebaya) -_-

hha, so much more sih sebenernya, but I give you all the best photo, yang lain nya aib soalnya ahha (kynya muka gue emang aib semua deh)

we really have such a log time for chit chat, then it was a great great great time, like for sure!

aduh, kayanya kelas 11 gue mulai nyampah deh, aku mulai bandel saudara saudara!!! gk bandel bgt sih, cuma jd sering pergi gitu. aduh doakan saya tetap serius belajar yaaa (ayoo ULLY BELAJAAAR)

bloogers, saya mau belajar ya(gaya, padahal bsk libur tuh ahha)

honeylovebabe signout

B O N I T A

No comments: