Saturday, April 03, 2010

letter to God

Dear God,

God, just if I could choose my father before I was born, I choose normal father for me.

God, if I could choose my own family before I was born, I choose to be a princess in the Royal Family

God, if I could ask you to be born not in 3 July 1993, I rather choose to born in other year.

God, If I could choose my own destiny, I want to be a success doctor with a big and happy family of mine

God, If I could choose my own nationality, I want to be a English people, not Indonesian

God, If I could choose my own house. I want live in the big palace with a lot of servant

God, If I could ask you to make me pretty. I want supermodel body with beautiful face

God, If I could choose my boyfriend, I want a good boy, with a super brain, a handsome face and tall.

God, If I could be as smart as Einstein, I would thank you a lot.

But, dear God, I know that You are so good to me.

You give me more than what I need. You give me more than what I asked. You give me whatever I need. You know which good and bad for me. For those things, I thank you dearest God…

I thank you, for every little thing You’ve given to me


Thanks for giving me a family like mine.

Thanks for giving me a father with handicapped, so I’ll feel more empathy to handicapped person whom only have one hand, one leg etc.

Thanks for giving me a super father, even He’s handicapped with only one hand, he still work as usual and drive me where ever I need.

Thanks for giving me a father whom worked as a journalist, so he could teach me how to write something perfectly

Thanks for giving me a father with super self-confident, so I could say to my friend, “my father is there, someone with only one hand. he ever worked with a lot of Indonesian public figure in politic, and I’m proud to be her daughter”

Thanks for giving me a lot of person who loves me a lot

Thanks for giving me a brain like mine, so I know how it feels to be normal

Thanks for giving me Indonesian nationality, so I could say to the world, “hey, Batik is from Indonesia. Wayang is from Indonesia. Ulos is also from Indonesia. Indonesia is a diversity country”

Thanks for giving me little house with a big love inside

Thanks for giving me a body and face like mine, so I proud to say “I’m Indonesian, I love my tan skin. I know you envy me dear Mongolian and Caucasian outside there”

Thanks for giving me more boy-friend and bestiest with a great love for me.

Thanks for giving me my first, bassist, and my mood healer. So I know how it feels to be hurt, and I learn to heal the pain.

Thanks for giving me everything I need


Oh God, I couldn’t count your love for me. I couldn’t remember all of Your gift in my live


Dear God, I fully thanks to for giving me more love each day and also from people around me.

Please lead me still in Your way, so I’m not gonna fall down.

Please give me direction in Your way, so I’m not gonna be in the wrong way

Please give me a pure heart so I could help people.

Please hold my hand and teach me how to learn to the rope to catch my dreams

Because, I’m nothing without you by my side.

No comments: