Monday, April 12, 2010

how many words you need to make a girl melt? 3 are enough

Hay darling, how are you? me? Oh I’m perfectly fine!

Okay, now I’m (again) on my precious holiday because the 12 grader are doing their school final exam (HOLY-day from all of them)

Then, I’m spending my time with internet, books, Jakarta post, school task, and the second season of Gossip Girl dvd.

Oh, did I mention Gossip Girl dvd? Seem like it attract me damn much now.

I do wondering why Chuck Bass is effin handsome, why Nate Archibald is totally tempting to hug (lol), and why Dan Humphrey is too sweet to be true.

Oh…and yeah, I love seeing Serena and Blair because they always dressed to the nines.

But despite all of the fact above, sometimes I wanna quit watch the dvd and do something more precious than that, but then I surrender by their words. I mean they had such nice quotes then!


Remember when Chuck and Blair ware in the white party, Chuck was about to make Blair back to him.

Blair : tell me, why I have to be with you. And because I’m Chuck Bass is doesn’t count three words, eight letters, say it and I’m yours

Chuck: I …

Blair: ohh…thank you (leave Chuck alone, and she gone with other guy)

3 words, 8 letters, say it and I’m yours

oh my God! it’s like mesmerized me for along day!

Suddenly, I’ve just thinking how it feels when a say that to me.

Oh well, maybe I’m a little girl with naïve mind, looking and waiting for my prince charming to come.

But, I do believe that my prince charming is there for me. Well, maybe he’s just late to come. You know the hero who save the day is the latest to come. Or maybe he’s just confused to pick the best horse to ride on. What ever it is I’ll wait then.

But wait ya, how long I’ve to wait for him? A day? A month? A year? Or ironically whole of my life?

It’s a hard question to answer. Even I couldn’t answer it. Only God the Almighty One, the Only Who know the answer. I believe God knows what ever the best for me.

you know you love me,


xoxo Ully bonita (Gossip Girl style)

No comments: