Friday, January 30, 2009

Bless me GOD!

Well, I don’t fell really well today. Cried a long day? No, I didn’t- yeah, but unfortunately yes.. 
Laid back to my bed. I don’t know why I cried. Lonely? No, actually I just fell confused (science or social) arggh, just a piece of cake problem-my auntie said.
Simple? Hha, for you who already in second grade, it’s seems so simple. I never cried as long as I did today


I’m not a stupid person- but, not a smart person also. Just a clever one. (yeahh, I’m not really sure. But I think like that) honestly, I just wanna make my parents proud of me, that’s all. Okok, I also want it! I loved it. But, the problem for me now on is
,”I NEED EXTRA TIME, CONSENTRATION, AND GOOD MOOD TO MAKE IT!” If my mood already come to an end, I suggest you do not get beside me. Because you could me my ”LOVELY SAMSAK”.

My father said, “kamu masuk IPA aja ya.” Well, all of us know that. If you go to science class, you can also choose social major in university. Whatever the reason now, I just want ti tell my father that even I’m not smart enough just pray for me that, I can go to science class.(please God help me to get it)
FYI, I’m a person who need a motivation, I need more-more-more motivation when doing something. Especially when I get down, hopeless-not jobless. 
In short, I want to make my parents proud of me, no matter how. Thankiess Eka, for your well moral support. I always remember what you said to me, “Ully, there’s a time when you’re get down with problems, but just be strong, cause I know you can dissolve it!” 
Thakiess Eka, so much better for me!

                                                         
I'm sign out honeylovebabe*never give up!*

                                                                               Bonita



1 comment:

danianajmi said...

please ly, you are a smart girl. i learn a lot from you eventhough i only see you 4 hours a week even less! you can do this and you will do this. you will go to science and you will make your parents and your self proud.. you're a samrt girl, and i have faith in you..