Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Keep your mind POSITIVE

"It Can Be Tiring, But Everyday Is Beautiful"


Yesterday is such a tiring day for me. I accompany my mom and dad doing their activities

A WHOLE DAY. Yes, I accompany my dad to National Library because he had a General Lecture or something about human rights. And it’s such a boring and tiring activity.

But anyway, I have to keep my self as busy as possible rite?

I keep my self as busy as possible. Doing this and that, running out and in, turn out and turn in, I do whatever to keep my self busy and of course

keep my mind in positive way.

That’s why I think, it can be tiring, but everyday is beautiful rite?

Believe it or not, after I know “mood healer”, I try to make my mind as positive as I can. Yeah, at least I try to make it in positive way, so I could be more relax to do something lol.

Talking about relaxing, there should be another effective way of relaxing than just at home rite? So I decided to go with my mom, but she bring me with nothing but a simple-predictable-words, “done your house chores, the dishes and the rest of the the laundry”.

Hmm, see? Rrrr.. oh please mom, I just wanna go out for a while. I need fresh air, and I need to forget “the mood healer”.

Then I sat in front off my laptop, and still trying to relaxing, keep my self positive and forget my mood healer. My window open, the sky is totally with great-blue with sunshine through my room.it's blowing my mind. But my creativity just stuck in the Cosmomisery – misery by living in the big city

Oh dear, my mood is like a spice trail and so unpredictable right now

Sometimes good, sometimes bad, sometimes I feel nothing but flat, and sometimes I feel like I wanna blow up my emotion then cry.

Am I sad? Mad? Or exaggerating? Oh dear, If you were I, you will know how exactly I feel.



Ps : Well, somehow I think like the world still spinning even my mood healer not near me, and the flower still growing even my mood healer is gone. What do you think?



honeylovebabe signout,


Bonita

No comments: